The Hacklberg trail from Schattberg in Saalbach to Hinterglemm, via the Westgipfel peak, is one of the nicest single trails in the valley. It begins just behind the top station of the Westgipfel lift, and follows a speedy route down a long grass slope towards the Hacklbergeralm. From there you enter the new Hacklberg Trail 2.0. and the exciting track leads to the mid station of the Westgipfel lift where you can drop into the Buchegg Trail.
|Difference in altitude||205m up|
FEATURES: Flowing, speedy single trail, Technical passages in the lower section.
HIGHLIGHTS: Top section is a speedy single trail with fabulous views. Tricky rooty sections after the Bergstadl.
• convenient bike transport on the Schattberg X-press (specially adapted bike gondolas)
• professional rescue assistance
• bike wash at the valley terminal
• spacious lounges
• free parking spaces or parking garage right next to the Schattberg X-press
BIKE´N SOUL SHOP AT THE VALLEY TERMINAL:
- first-class bikes from Rotwild, Scott, ...
- expert staff
- repair workshop