Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm
Saalbach Hinterglemm has made a name for itself internationally as a freeride and touring paradise. In the middle of the natural bike arena of the Glemmtal in Salzburger Land is the apartment Conrad, standing in the traffic-free town center of Hinterglemm.
The “Reiterkogel” bike mountain, with its Blue Line, Pro Line, Evil Eye trail, and our bike'n soul shop are only a 2-minute walk from the apartment house, and for après biking, there are numerous pubs nearby.
Countless bike tours of all difficulty levels as well as the Grande Extrema Freeride Tour “Big-5 BIKE Challenge” start right outside the door. The Monti Line for beginners and the X-Line are located nearby in Saalbach and are also reachable in just a few minutes on your downhill or freeride bike. After a day of biking in Saalbach, yet another highlight is awaiting you: a ride with lots of “flow” via the legendary Hacklberg Trail leads you back to the house!
- 400 km of marked mountain-bike trails
- 720 km network of regional cycle paths and MTB trails
- Connected to the Tauern bike path
- 5 mountain lifts offering bike transport (ca. 4000 vertical meters)
- Cross-country, marathon/half-marathon routes
- Single trails, downhill-, freeride-, dirt- park trails with northshore trails, training course
- Connects to the Bikepark Leogang
- Many bike-friendly alpine huts
- Free panorama map
- 3D bike map on the internet
- Bike'n soul hotels
- Guided bike tours
- Pumptrack at the Wieserauberg and in front of the bike'n soul shop Hinterglemm
- Classes in bike technique