Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm
Saalbach Hinterglemm has made a name for itself internationally as a freeride and touring paradise. In the middle of the natural bike arena of the Glemmtal in Salzburger Land is the apartment Conrad, standing in the traffic-free town center of Hinterglemm.
The “Reiterkogel” bike mountain, with its Blue Line, Pro Line, Evil Eye trail, and our bike'n soul bike shop are only a 2-minute walk from the hotel, and for après biking, there are numerous pubs nearby.
Countless bike tours of all difficulty levels as well as the Grande Extrema Freeride Tour “Big-5 Challenge” start right outside the door. The Milka Line for beginners and the X-Line are located nearby in Saalbach and are also reachable in just a few minutes on your downhill or freeride bike. After a day of biking in Saalbach, yet another highlight is awaiting you: a ride with lots of “flow” via the legendary Hacklberg Trail leads you back to the hotel!
- 400 km of marked mountain-bike trails
- 720 km network of regional cycle paths and MTB trails
- Connected to the Tauern bike path
- 5 mountain lifts offering bike transport (ca. 4000 vertical meters)
- Cross-country, marathon/half-marathon routes
- Single trails, downhill-, freeride-, dirt- park trails with northshore trails, training course
- Connects to the Bikepark Leogang
- Many bike-friendly alpine huts
- Free panorama map
- 3D bike map on the internet
- Bike'n soul hotels
- Guided bike tours
- Pumptrack at the Wieserauberg and in front of the bike'n soul shop Hinterglemm
- Classes in bike technique